How we handle your data
This is what you need to know about how we handle your personal information:
- CHROMAVISO A/S is responsible for the handling of the personal information we receive from you.
- You are welcome to contact Anders Kryger on phone number 0045 72406007 – Mail: email@example.com
- The purpose of our handling of your personal information is to ensure good communication with you and to keep you notified about news, functionalities and product opportunities.
- That the legal basis (legal basis) for us to process your personal data is the contract, order, other form of agreement, legislation or consent
- The personal category of the information we store is for customers common contact information such as name, email address and telephone number. For employees, we also have confidential personal information such as private address and CPR number for use in our payroll system.
- That we pass on or transfer your (employees’) personal information to external recipients eg Tax, Municipality, ATP, Pension, Insurance, Holiday account, Barsel.dk, and other sub-data processors.
- That some of our sub-processors are located outside the EU / EEA – e.g. in the US, and the US data processors are on the EU-US Privacy Shield list approved by the European Commission.
- You have a number of rights under our Data Protection Regulation in relation to our processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- You have the right of insight and correctio. Ie. you can view all your entered data on our platform at any time and correct / update the information.
- You have the right to delete, ie you always have access to delete information. We will delete all information after the termination of the project / employment relationship, unless, for accounting or legal reasons, we consider it necessary to retain it for an extended period. The information is deleted at the latest when any wealth claims are out of date.
- You have the right to object, ie. you are in some cases entitled to object to our or lawful processing of your personal data.
- You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate’s guide on the rights of the data subjects, which you can find at datatilsynet.dk.
- Complaint to the Data Inspectorate. If you wish to complain, we will of course be happy to be informed and do what we can to make you satisfied, but you are always entitled to complain directly to the Data Inspectorate, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen K. Tel. 3319 3200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, see possibly. more at www.datatilsynet.dk