WE ARE EXPERTSAt Chromaviso, we have specialized in the healthcare sector and understand the importance of providing the right lighting at the right times in specific situations.
RESEARCHWe base our solutions on research and utilize the latest knowledge in our consultation and design.
EVIDENCEOur solutions have been documented through both clinical and practical evidence.
KNOWHOWOver the years, we have acquired specialized knowledge about lighting and the demanding healthcare environments.
COLLABORATIONSince our inception, we have collaborated closely with physicians and professionals in the field to address specific needs.
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING FOR RESIDENTS AND STAFF
Since 2015, we have collaborated with municipalities, doctors, and professionals to develop a circadian lighting that supports the demanding care environment while considering the needs of both residents and staff.
LIGHTING FOR ALL SPECIALITIESWe collaborate with researchers, doctors, nurses, and architects to create lighting that supports the complex hospital environment with its many specialties. It is crucial here that the lighting combines considerations for both patients and staff.
LIGHT THAT SUPPORTS THE TREATMENTOur lighting for psychiatry is based on extensive experience and knowledge in the psychiatric field. Here, the light is tailored to meet individual needs for patient stimulation, thus contributing to supporting their treatment.
— There was never any doubt that we needed good lighting. We always base everything we do on science. Since there is research in this area, it is clear that we will rely on it. It was the underlying research that made the solution so interesting.
Chromaviso for Healthcare
USER-CENTERED INNOVATION AND SOLUTIONS
- Our expertise combines deep user insights with expert knowledge of how light affects people and the latest technologies and user interfaces.
- We provide guidance on the optimal holistic solution - early involvement ensures the greatest value and the ability to adapt to diagnoses and specific environments.
- User implementation, adaptations, and calibration are crucial parts of our success.
- Our solutions are evidence-based - peer-reviewed clinical research - an active part of the treatment environment
- Best practice documentation from studies involving over 400 staff members and +3000 solutions
- Unique products that support complex treatment environments of the highest quality - enable flicker-free night light, high color reproduction, smooth fades, flexibility and integration, no flickering and glare