Chromaviso regularly holds conferences and presentations on the latest research, knowledge and experience in circadian lighting and Ergonomic Lighting.
- Stockholm, October 31, 2019: Event day about evidence-based circadian lighting for hospitals
- Odense, November 7, 2019: Event day about circadian lighting and sensory stimuli for people with dementia, neurological disorders and geriatrics
Sign up for our next event
Sign up for one of our events today by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Event days about lighting
We plan to hold a number of events in Denmark, Sweden and Norway during 2019 and 2020. These events will, among other things, focus on the following areas:
- Recent research in circadian lighting and its effect.
- Latest knowledge and experience from our +1800 installations, including user surveys and practice evidence.
- Lighting in hospitals and in dementia care facilities: how do you deal with it, what are the challenges and how can the lighting contribute?
- Light in psychiatry: the lighting contributes to better treatments, reduces coercion and improves the working environment for the staff.
Our events are aimed at architects, consultants, staff in both care/psychiatry/somatics as well as the decision-makers. We customize the presentations based on the requests or wishes we get and the specific target group.