Chromaviso regularly holds conferences and presentations on the latest research, knowledge and experience with circadian lighting, human centric lighting and operation lighting – how to create health through light!
- 23 May 2022: Webinar: Circadian Lighting for healthcare – research and practice experiences. Language: Danish / Norwegian. Sign up here.
- September 8, 2022: Webinar: Circadian Lighting for nursing homes. Language: Swedish. The registration link is coming, until then: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 29, 2022: Conference on Circadian Lighting in Oslo. Language: Norwegian / English. The registration link is coming, until then: email@example.com
- November 17, 2022: Webinar: Circadian Lighting as part of the birth environment. Language: Held in both Danish and English together with GynZone. The registration link is coming, until then: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circadian Lighting for psychiatry – date not set.
Event days about lighting
We plan to hold a number of events and webinars in Denmark, Sweden and Norway during 2022 and 2023. These events will, among other things, focus on the following areas:
- Recent research in circadian lighting and its effect.
- Latest knowledge and experience from our 3000 installations, including user surveys and practice evidence.
- Lighting in hospitals and in dementia care facilities: how do you deal with it, what are the challenges and how can the lighting contribute?
- Light in psychiatry: the lighting contributes to better treatments, reduces coercion and improves the working environment for the staff.
Our events are aimed at architects, consultants, staff in both care/psychiatry/somatics as well as the decision-makers. We customize the presentations based on the requests or wishes we get and the specific target group.
Sign up for our next event
Sign up for one of our events today by sending an email to email@example.com